Header pipe guard
The motorcycle header pipe guard is intended as an addition to the engine guard and protects the header pipe tubes from flying rocks. At the same time, the sturdy stainless steel cover serves as a heat guard. The universal guard is available in two versions for pipe diameters of 32 to 50 mm and 50 to 70 mm. By dividing them into flexible segments, covers can be easily adapted to the shape of the header pipe. Depending on the number of tubes and the diameter of the pipe, the user can create the right cover for almost any motorcycle model.
- Universal fit for pipe diameters from 50 to 70 mm
- Header pipe guard against flying rocks
- Flexible segments allow easy adaptation to different tube types
- Ventilation openings for reliable ventilation
- Underlines the individual look of your bike
Included in delivery
- 1 x Header pipe guard
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Stainless steel
- Material strength: 0,10 cm / 0.04 in
- Color: silver
- Size: 29,0 cm / 11.4 in
- The mounting kit is also available in a version for pipe diameters of 32-50 mm.