Just as seamlessly as the handlebar risers, the vehicle-specific handlebar relocations fit into the motorcycle design. With a height increase of 32 mm, the handlebars are moved back by 20 mm to ensure an optimal seating position for the rider. A high-quality anodizing protects the tailor-made installation from scratches and the effects of the weather.
If you’re having trouble reaching your handlebars comfortably, consider using a bar back. Our sturdy backs made from aluminum shift the handlebar upward by 30 mm and 21/22 mm to the back. For the rider, that can mean a more relaxed, back-friendly seating position, along with better control of the bike.
- Bar back by 32 mm up and 20 mm backward/forward
- Corrosion protection through black anodized aluminum
Included in delivery
- 2 x Bar back
- 2 x handlebar clamps
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Surface: anodized
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 0,5 kg / appr. 1.1 lb
- If you’re having trouble comfortably reaching the handlebar, you can choose between different types of universal bar risers, bike-specific variants or bar backs, which not only raise the handlebar but also relocate the rear.
- The length of the Bowden cables and brake lines must be individually verified.