Made to match the motorcycle model, these crash bars are made of tubular steel with a diameter of 22/27 mm with weather and corrosion-resistant powder coating in black. The surface finishing is carried out in a state-of-the-art facility in the SW-MOTECH factory in the Czech city of Br?nn.
Crash bars by SW-MOTECH provide the necessary extra safety for tank, fairing and components. Designed specifically for these types of bikes, these accessories fit seamlessly with the lines of the vehicle and offer optimal cornering clearance. Bike-specific mounting systems enable reliable, easy installation onto original attachment points, with no modifications required.
- Constructed of robust steel with a 22/27 mm pipe diameter.
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Reliable protection for important components
- Highly stable construction appropriate for the peg length of the motorcycle
- Model-specific development guarantees precise fit and reliable frame linkage
- Optimized lean angle guaranteed
- Simple mounting by screwing on factory-made mounting points on the frame
Included in delivery
- 2 x Crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Steel
- Surface: PVC coated
- Color: black