Our reasonably priced ION footrest kits allow the footrest to be mounted at its original height or lowered by 15 mm. Extremely durable and built to last, these stainless-steel footrests provide plenty of extra grip and are recommended for adventure, offroad and urban motorcycles. Hinges made from high-strength aluminum alloy ensure that the footrest can fold out of the way if the bike tips over. The removable rubber top surface reduces vibration, and the profile gives you a firm grip during offroad riding. A bike-specific ABE is available for many models. The ION footrests are mounted on to the original footrest mount using bike-specific joint adapters. The adapters are not included with this product. The corresponding joint adapters come with the bike-specific ION footrest kits.
- Easy mounting on to the original footrest holder using a bike-specific joint adapter (not included)
- Adjusted individually: original height or lowering footrest by 15 mm
- Greater comfort while riding thanks to large-sized foot area
- Profiled, anti-slip surface texture
- High-quality, corrosion resistant cast stainless steel with removable rubber top surface
Included in delivery
- 2 x ION Footrests
- Material: Stainless steel / rubber
- Color: silver / black
- Total Weight: appr. 0,6 kg / appr. 1.4 lb
- Bike-specific joint adapters are required for mounting onto ION footrests. Please select the ION footrest kit matching your motorcycle model, which contains bike-specific joints in addition to ION footrests.